House for sale
57 Hatfield Street,
4 2 3
Auction, Price Guide On Request
Luxury Architect Designed Family ResidenceLavishly finished in surfaces of marble and travertine, this stunning architect designed family residence comes with much to impress. Completely rebuilt and adorned with mod-cons, this as-new dual level design showcases an array of living spaces and elegant bedroom suites.
Resting on an impressive 550sqm, the home offers a streamlined floor plan with effortless indoor-outdoor connection. Spilling outside to an inviting poolside garden, the home is hugged by multiple sun-terraces, perfect for entertaining.
From this quiet street, walk to Bald Face Public School, Mater Dei Primary, nature reserves, sailing clubs and transport.
- Upper level views to the Georges River and Tom Uglys Bridge
- Stunning Carrara marble gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Formal living areas lit by chandeliers, upper level retreat
- Travertine floors connect the indoor/outdoor living zones
- Saltwater swimming pool and level child-friendly garden
- Elegantly styled king-size bedrooms, two with walk-in robes
- Large home office or possible fifth bedroom conversion
- Bathrooms and powder room finished in Calacatta marble
- Spa bath, ensuite to main bedroom, walk-in linen closet
- Automatic garage, ducted A/C, video intercom, alarm
Resting in Sydney’s South, Blakehurst is one of the St George area gems. Wide leafy streets and sparkling riverfront reserves set the scene here. Original homes sit amid striking modern masterpieces. Big on family life and recreation. A quiet pace, yet offering easy connection to major roads including the Princes Highway and King Georges Road.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ross Mournehis on 0419 171 469.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 830
Last updated: 08:05PM on Jul 16th 2018