House for sale
57 Woongarra Scenic Drive,
4 2 2
TITLE TO HIGH TIDE WATER MARK WITH DIRECT BEACH ACCESS AND UNRESTRICTED VIEWSWelcome to 57 Woongarra Scenic Drive, this absolute ocean front home located on Bargara's most exclusive address offers breathtaking unlimited and uninterrupted 180 degree ocean views and a beautiful sandy beach with title to the high tide water mark at your back door step that only a limited few along the Bargara coast line can enjoy.
Every day will feel like a holiday getaway here and will certainly make you the envy of family and friends, whether it is lazing on the beach or just sitting on the deck overlooking the best surroundings our region has to offer and catching the magnificent ocean breeze, this is certainly one property you would be proud to call home.
Inspired design elements fully capitalise on the sheer magnificence of the setting, you are immersed in the expansive and unrestrictive views that are nothing but spectacular and create a relaxed carefree environment second to none.
This first class property has all the features you would expect of a home in one of the most sought after positions in Bargara, these include:
- 898m2 allotment with unrestricted views, title to high tide water mark and direct access onto the golden sands of Archies beach
- Built with the elements and environment in mind, this architect designed home was constructed by Bundaberg's most well renowned quality builder, Darren Hunt Homes.
- Immaculate presentation, tasteful finishes and features perfectly enhance the magnificent oceanfront setting
- Ultimate entertaining area spanning across the rear of the home with predominantly north facing aspect, hardwood decking and recessed BBQ area
- Large open plan living with segregated dining featuring high raked ceilings, commercial grade bi fold stacker doors opening out to entertaining area, abundance of louvers and windows capturing ocean views from any position and beautiful select hardwood flooring.
- Central gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, quality Miele appliances, glass splash backs, soft tough draws and views over the living spaces though to the outdoor entertaining area and beyond
- Enormous master bedroom that has an outlook over the ocean that will see you never want to get out of bed
- Large ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and a huge walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes with mirror robe fronts
- Great size study / office with ocean views and high raked ceiling
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and bath
- Powder room adjacent to main bathroom with built in linen cupboard
- 9ft ceilings throughout the home with high raked ceilings in living, kitchen and study
- Abundance of built in storage in hallway
- Grand front entry with recessed display niches
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Double garage with built-in storage across the rear
- Solar hot water system
- Exposed concrete pathways and mower strips surrounding the home
- Low maintenance gardens
- Level back yard stepping down onto the beach
- If you are lucky enough you may get to see the whales passing by on their journey when you inspect or a pod of dolphins that often frolic out the front and turtles have been seen laying their eggs and hatching directly out front
- Casual beach stroll to the Bargara Golf Club, Caf and Restaurant prescient
This property is situated in the heart of Bargara and is close to all amenities which makes enjoying the seaside lifestyle so easy.
If you enjoy a round of golf you will be impressed with the location of this wonderful home as you are only minutes away from the 18 hole Bargara Golf Club where you can play golf and enjoy a meal by the sea. If relaxing is more your style you will appreciate sitting in one of the many fine dining restaurants overlooking the beautiful Bargara Foreshore.
Take the first step and call now to organise your personal inspection.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 3 plus office / study
Bathrooms: 2 plus powder room
Car Parks: 2 attached
Land Size: 898m2 with direct beach access
Builder: Darren Hunt Homes
House Size: 289m2
Age: Built in 2008
Rates: $3,800.00 per half year (approx)
Last updated: 01:54PM on Oct 4th 2017