Semi-rural Acreage for sale
576 Drayton Connection Road,
5 4 4
Offers above $1,199,999
So Close to Town but Far Enough AwayThis majestic property is only fifteen minutes from Toowoomba's CBD and less than five minutes from a Woolworths' shopping centre.
An electric, gated entrance at the front of the property takes you past the first of a set of well-tended, fenced paddocks and onto the circular driveway of a bespoke, architect designed home. It's a home that has been built to take advantage of the panoramic rural views and its own picturesque land holdings.
The Northern wing of the house is devoted to the main living areas and bedrooms with plenty of space for a large family. The Southern wing contains a variety of entertainment features: a large pavilion with views; kitchenette; extra bathroom; and billiard room, all of which could be utilised as a retreat or private guest wing.
Set amongst established, landscaped gardens, and landholdings perfect for cattle, agriculture or horses, the only way to fully appreciate this wonderful property and to learn more about its many features is to arrange a personal inspection. Call today to avoid disappointment !
- 5 Spacious Bedrooms (4 with Ensuites)
- Double Garage & Carport suitable for caravan/motorhome
- Under floor heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Potable bore water and 6000ltr per/hr irrigation system
- Cattle handling equipment (including crush) and machinery sheds
- New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with Miele appliances
- New Guinea Rosewood Fittings in Office & Games Room
- School bus pickup at front entrance
- Generous water storage
- Established, landscaped gardens
- Solar power generation
- Uniquely designed home by an Architect
- Games Room or Granny Flat with Ensuite & Kitchen
- 5 Rain Water Tanks
- Door to Door Bus Service to several Schools
- 2 x Large Sheds to store Machinery
- New Fencing
- Rural Valley Views
Another option is to take advantage of the business opportunity this property offers.
Last updated: 05:33AM on Sep 9th 2017