57/9-23 Bruce Avenue,
LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN THE 'KILLARA GRAND' 2 BEDROOMS AND STUDYLocation
This enormous apartment with 162 sqm in total, is positioned in one of Killara's finest streets with sunny, private northerly aspect living and bedroom areas. The " Killara Grand" building of sandstone and brick construction is of a high standard, extremley quiet and approx 10 minutes walk to Killara and Gordon Railway Stations and is close to prestigious private and state schools Killara High school zone. Popular Killara Golf Club, Gordon Shopping Centre, parks and playground are also located within walking distance.
- Grand main entrance welcoming you to this very spacious Northerly Aspect apartment located on Level 3 of Building "C" in the 'Killara Grand'.
- Open plan lounge and dining room catches the sunlight and leads to a sunroom/balcony
- Designed to adhere to Feng Shui principles with warm soft colours of the walls
- 2 oversized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with spa bath and walk in dressing room)
- Separate study with natural light window
- Stunning kitchen equipped with top quality Miele appliances, gas cook top, stainless steel range hood, intergrated dishwasher and cupboards with soft-closing doors and drawers
- Caesar Stone benchtop in the kitchen and bathrooms. Fully - frameless safety glass shower screens
- Bi-folding glass windows with roll away fly screens and heavy duty window frames
- Double lock up garage with remote control doors and internal lift access. Storage cage
Features include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, internet connections and cable TV, high ceilings with decorative cornices, Cavestone tiles in the kitchen and foyer. Audio-visual colour intercom and security access to the building, lift and parking.
Strata Levies $1,427.05 per qtr., Council Rate $334.00 per qtr., Water Rate $172.04 per qtr.
Enjoy this spacious unit with all the modern features in this quiet and convenient location
Contacts: Natalie Pavlova on 0413 416 381
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.