58 Albany Street,
Point Frederick, NSW
Charismatic Residence In Blue Chip Location!Positioned in the tightly held and sought after enclave of Point Frederick, this charming home showcases breathtaking water views of Caroline Bay and beyond.
With a spacious, family friendly floorplan the property features -
* Five double bedrooms, master with ensuite, ceiling fan and access to private balcony
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, loads of cupboard space and large breakfast bar
* Separate and generously proportioned rumpus room
* High ceilings, polished timber floors, plantation shutters
* Ducted air-conditioning plus additional separate split system
* Natural gas, ceiling fans, NBN and 4 toilets
* Lock-up garage with auto door and off-street parking for another 2 vehicles
Entertaining options abound on either of the front covered verandahs which take in the glistening water views or from the private rear timber deck overlooking the landscaped gardens.
The central location is just moments to the Gosford waterfront, CBD, train station, public and private schools, popular shopping centres, Sailing Club and boat ramp and less than a 10 minutes' drive to join the M1.
To be sold on or before Auction.
Council rates: $2,176.24 pa
Water/sewer charges: $870.14 pa + water usage