House for sale
58 Ascog Terrace,
3 2 1
Auction On Site (30 Nov)
Central Toowong - Queenslander circa 1927Auction Location: On Site.
This elegant well-maintained home offers the best of quality living with Toowong Village Shopping Centre, City Cat, train and bus a leisurely walk away. Restaurants, boutiques and coffee shops abound.
Elevated, on the high side of this sought-after address, the home has a generous frontage showcasing leadlight windows, gables, lattice screens, a Juliet balcony and the large
l-shaped private north east verandah, enjoyable in all seasons and weather.
Some features include:
* Fully renovated with attention to character detail.
* Neutral colour so you can put your own touch here.
* Elevated to catch north east breezes and extensive local views.
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, and standard robes.
* A private office is also enjoyed by the master bedroom.
* Ducted air-conditioning together with ceiling fans in bedrooms and family room.
* Sensational storage.
* Private rear garden flowing directly from family and dining rooms, for ease of entertaining.
* Options to develop the downstairs area further should you choose.
* Attractive presentation ... not a "throw" rug in sight!
A home to be lived in, this immaculate home is also perfect for families with Toowong State School, Brisbane Boys' College and St Ignatius School within easy walking distance. Parklands are at your convenience with Wests Bulldogs Rugby, Toowong Memorial Park, Anzac Park and Perrin Park perhaps the closest.
Convenience at your doorstep: Train, bus or City Cat will transport you quickly and easily to the City, University of Queensland, QUT, the Queensland Conservatorium of Music and many private schools - Brisbane Grammar, St Peters Lutheran College, St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School, Stuartholme School, and St Joseph's College - to name a few.
Please come and view (refer OFI times)
For further information or to organise a private inspection, please phone Anna Samios.
Last updated: 12:39PM on Nov 21st 2018