58 Despointes Street,
SOLD $1,370,000 - WAY ABOVE EXPECTATION - Richard Perry 0418 863 969Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Interested to find out what your property is truly worth in the current market? Don't hesitate to contact us.
We shall provide information on how to achieve the best possible result. Our team gets you the highest price in any market.
A Freestanding family home, quietly set in the heart of Marrickville'
It's just footsteps to return home from the heart beat of Marrickville, with an array of restaurants, the catch-up' cafe scene and cultured diverse shopping quarter. Surprisingly whisper quiet in locale, this freestanding house, leafy set within a row of traditional homes is a place to call home, easily suiting all needs and instantly ready to move in to or easily rented out.
Displaying simply one of the best flow-through floor plans and most practical layout you can wish for, the property lends itself to a relaxed welcome home feel', with naturally bright interiors throughout.
An open plan kitchen and lounge seamlessly leads to the private rear yard featuring a veggie patch with ready to harvest organic home produce, which brings a sense of calm into today's city living.
- All-important rear lane access with parking via remote control roller-door
- Turn-key ready to move in or rent straight out highly convenient stroll to everything local
- Three generously sized bedrooms all with floor-to-ceiling built-ins, ceiling fan/lights and plantation blinds
- Smartly appointed bathroom with tub & combination shower; ceiling vent & heat-lamps
- Separate toilet with basin which is a must have for any three bedroom dwelling.
- Solid hardwood timber floors throughout opens to a comfortable lounge, living, and dining area complete with Akai reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate storage & laundry room.
- Entertainers and home chefs' delightful kitchen with custom storage, inch-deep stone worktops, stainless oven, Blanco induction cook-top, full overhead extractor, and breakfast bar. Sociable & Child friendly layout.
- Impressive covered veranda to read and enjoy a coffee under which privately looks out onto the organic veggie patch, chicken-coop and wide courtyard, with garden shed storage and parking with the aspect capturing all day sunshine
Sitting peacefully in this private and leafy backyard you would never imagine you're just footsteps to everything you need, be it a pop to the shops on Marrickville Road, a Sunday visit to the organic food markets, an easy venture to the city via Marrickville rail or one of main express bus routes via Enmore, and Newtown.
Simply an ideal freestanding home base, quietly offering the simple lock-up and leave lifestyle you deserve.
Make sure you don't let this secluded home pass you by, inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969