House for sale
58 Dural Street,
7 3 4
Expressions of Interest
Impressively grand residence in walk to rail localeA most impressive home of grand proportions was designed to accommodate a large growing family and master built in the year 2000. Privately placed on a magnificent 3753sqm parcel of land, the home enjoys a sun-lit northerly aspect and tranquil bushland surrounds. Ideal for the extended family or inter-generational living this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a substantial modern home a mere 800m to Hornsby Station.
- Expansive open plan kitchen/family room with bushland vista
- Light-filled living/dining integrates with the casual living area
- Brilliant north facing terrace leads to the garden and cabana
- Master bedroom separate from children's wing of bedrooms
- Plus 2 double bedrooms downstairs with separate entry
- Enormous games room/billiard room opens to patio with spa
- Library or study, wine cellar, home gym, storage galore
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air con. + security system
- 3753sqm land adjoins reserve, nature lover's paradise
- Child friendly lawn and low maintenance gardens
- Double lock up garage + second double lock up, auto doors
- 800m approx. to Hornsby Station, a 10 to 15 minute walk
- Nearby schools include Barker College, Hornsby Girls High
- Westfield Shopping Complex, cafes, restaurants, cinemas,TAFE College, Aquatic Centre, medical facilities are all nearby
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 to arrange inspection.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 12:41PM on Jan 7th 2019