Semi-rural Acreage for sale
58 Graydens Road,
5 3 2
'Brookfield' - 11 Acres (approx)Both elevated and private, this wonderful lifestyle property excels by combining multiple accommodation options and high calibre horse infrastructure in a convenient central Peninsula location. The refurbished reproduction WB home offers an exceptional standard of living, a separate rustic self-contained barn is ideal for Airbnb or long term lease whilst an 80sqm (approx) studio with bathroom is perfect for a home based business, hobby or extra living space.
* Picture perfect residence offers 4 bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms & dual living areas.
* An open-plan kitchen features expansive stone bench-tops and a butlers pantry.
* Polished hardwood floors, neutral tones and natural light throughout create great appeal.
* Bi-fold and French doors open onto a wide verandahs and an alfresco deck.
* Eye-catching, fully self-contained barn boasts spacious living areas & upstairs bedroom.
* High quality 60m x 20-30m arena with an irrigated 'Martin Collins' surface.
* Safely fenced paddocks with Bayco wire and loose boxes.
* Multi-function shed offers garaging, drive-thru truck & float parking & tack-room storage.
* Additional farm sheds, hay shed and workshop.
* Abundant water including mains, tank storage and dams replenished by the Kings Creek.
Last updated: 05:04PM on Aug 11th 2019