House for sale
58 Kett Street,
Blackburn North, VIC
3 1 1
Room to grow with the future in mindGently bathed in sunlight from dawn until dusk, fall in love with this versatile, renovated 3 bedroom home, offering a wide range of possibilities which will appeal greatly to owner occupiers, investors and developers alike.
Oriented to maximise northern light spilling into the spacious living areas, the large lounge room sweeps through to the dining room and modern kitchen, complemented by a generous covered and open deck, while other environmentally-conscious features include a solar energy system, water tanks and abundant foliage to help offset the carbon footprint.
Set in a coveted, tightly-held neighbourhood, young families will appreciate the low-traffic and leafy street where walking to the kindergarten, St Philip's and Whitehorse Primary Schools, Slater Reserve, buses and Koonung Creek Trail is an absolute breeze. Empty-nesters can revel in the easy access to local shops and parkland, North Blackburn Shopping Centre, hospitals, U3A facilities and the eastern freeway/Eastlink.
For the growing family, Blackburn High School zoning and nearby sporting clubs are attractive benefits, as is the excellent scope to extend and update over time, or to build new on this desirable block to create your dream luxury residence (STCA).
* Renovated 3 bedroom home in a family-friendly neighbourhood
* Perfect for families, downsizers, investors or developers
* A spacious open lounge, dining and modern kitchen
* Generous deck, solar panels, carport and shed
* Walk to the kinder, Primary Schools, parks and bus
* Zoned for Blackburn High, near Koonung Creek Trail, freeway
* Extend as your family grows, or build new (STCA)
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.58kettstreetblackburnnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Last updated: 12:15PM on Sep 4th 2017