58 Pine Street Cnr 175 Brisbane Street,
1,222m2 walking distance to Oxford StreetThe bigger the block the brighter your future, it is all about the capital gain!!
Mum's & Dad's chasing a larger lifestyle, developers and land bankers... this property caters to all.
The largest property on established Pine Street, and a corner block too, just 300 metres from the fun of Oxford Street is ‘Kismet’. The early 1920s cavity brick residence is northeast-facing in an elevated position surrounded by mature gardens. Improved without compromising on charm, original features include leadlight glass, rich timber panelling and high ceilings. Beautiful as is, where traditional architecture has been treated with contemporary updates, there remains great scope to renovate and develop further.
Townplanners report available on request.
* Pine Street address, two street frontage
* 1,222m2 corner block, 300m off Oxford Street
* Potential splitter block
* Development potential, multiple options
* Walk to Bulimba State School, Sts Peters and Paul’s School, the ferry and bus
* Beautiful entry off deck into lounge and dining, large family-style kitchen
* Covered outdoor bbq entertaining overlooking landscaped gardens and lawn
* Built-in storage, timber flooring under carpet, ducted a/c and vacuum
* Bay window, high ceilings, leadlight glass, rich timber panelling
* Secure double garage with study/office, private and elevated site
For Sale by Tender - closes 3.00pm March 14th.