House for sale
5823 Bayview Walk,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD
4 4 7
Built To A Standard - Not A PriceA luxurious family home thoughtfully designed with a very practical floor plan which could easily accommodate extended family living. Built in 2015 on an extremely private and elevated low maintenance allotment in excess of 1800m2. The current owners have built their dream home - no expense was spared in the construction or the interior design.
Private appointment to inspect is available at anytime with on site agents.
- Top quality fixtures & fittings - exceptional presentation
- King size master suite with dual dressing rooms
- Luxury ensuite with bath and private garden patio
- 2 guest bedrooms on entry level
- Full bathroom
- Designer kitchen with a generous scullery
- Media room or private lounge
- Choice of intimate entertaining areas
- Fully screened and equipped indoor/outdoor alfresco
- Commercial grade Lift
- Upper level could be a self contained retreat/flat
- Under floor heating throughout living and bathrooms
- Cathedral ceilings, plenty of glass walls, plenty of light
- Lush yet low maintenance gardens
- Private heated fully tiled pool in the centre of the allotment
- Multiple garaging & off street parking
- Too many features to list - inspection will impress the most discerning buyer.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland's premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia's first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer's Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast's broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world's very best golfers. It's sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions with in house catering.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jul 20th 2018