Land for sale
587 Mount Petrie Road,
0 0 0
1.54Ha* South East Brisbane Development Site!* 12km* south east of the Brisbane CBD
* Rare opportunity in strong growth corridor
* Highly visible corner location with frontage to Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road and exposure to * 30,000* vehicles per day
* Suit a variety of uses including commercial, retail, service station, medium density residential, aged care, mixed usage, or other**
* Zoned 'EC' - Emerging Community
* Directly adjoining established residential development and infrastructure
* Directly opposite Brisbane's newest Industrial Precinct (Goodman's Rochedale Motorway Estate)
* 4km* to Westfield Garden City and 4.5km* to Westfield Carindale
* Directly opposite 7 Eleven Fuel outlet and 200m* from Mt Petrie Primary School
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday 20 October 2015 4pm
* Approximately **Subject to Council Approval (STCA)
Mackenzie is a small suburb in the south-east of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. This is a suburb containing no large or small shopping centre. The area is partially covered by undeveloped bushland. A number of residential estates with hundreds of new houses have been built in this suburb in the last decade.
It takes 20-25 minutes to drive to 20km to the Brisbane CBD via the South East Freeway. Major roads such as Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road and Gateway Motorway run through Mackenzie. Mt Gravatt bus services around Mackenzie, buses can access to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Garden City and the City.
Neighbouring suburbs include Belmont, Carindale, Mansfield, Rochedale, Upper Mount Gravatt, Wishart, Burbank and Chandler.
Last updated: 06:34PM on Sep 14th 2017