Semi-rural Acreage for sale
588 Grandview Road,
4 3 4
VIP OPEN SATURDAY
BESPOKE MASTER BUILT ESTATE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWSWelcome home to an impressive, master built residence boasting stunning, uninterrupted views with all the features and infrastructure your family could wish for.
What sets this property apart from all the others is the intricate details and the level of quality craftsmanship dedicated to this expansive, open plan family home. With soaring high ceilings with feature cornicing, individually selected chandeliers and light fixtures, floor to ceiling arched bay windows, french doors with beautiful hardwood timber floors, it's these elements that give this home a timeless, graceful character.
- 4 double bedrooms including an impressive master suite with his & her walk in robes and ensuite boasting claw-foot bath, rainfall shower and spectacular views.
- Separate office or 5th bedroom option plus mudroom
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Soaring 3 metre ceilings, polished hardwood timber flooring, french doors, Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, chandelier lamps and skylights. Even a bay window with built in study desk
- Magnificent open plan Chef's kitchen and dining room featuring a dual island configuration showcasing granite bench tops, intergrated stainless european appliances such as a De Dietrich induction cook top
- Enormous outdoor entertainment spaces including expansive decking hosting a spectacular infinity pool overlooking picturesque panoramic views to Mount Tamborine
- Second living space / rumpus / media room for the children form the west wing of the home
- Quality Sound proof insulation throughout the home
- Wireless internet and patch panel wiring for internal data communications
- Spacious, well appointed laundry with adjorning dry deck
- Exceptional infrastructure including, electronic irrigation system, 2 x 50,000 litre water tanks with pump plus town water, fully fenced paddocks plus a large dam
- Electronic security gates with intercom, Intercom access between all rooms, security alarm, crimsafe screens
- Cyclone-grade frame construction and terracotta roof tiles
- Just 20 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Approximately 30 minutes to Brisbane's Domestic and International Airport Terminals
- Moments to Kenmore shopping precincts, City bound Public Transport and private school buses,
- Close by to the Pullenvale Hall, Pony Club, walking and horse riding trails of Moggill Regional Parklands
This magnificent residence is the best option in the market right now for buyers desiring, a tranquil family oasis that doubles as an entertainer's paradise without having to compromise on proximity to the CBD, schools, transport, and amenities. Rarely is a modern family residence claiming such a significant parcel of quality land, offering quintessential elegance and sophistication become available to the market. A visual inspection is a must to appreciate this superb bespoke offering.
Last updated: 02:17PM on Dec 7th 2018