5/9-11 Llewellyn Street,
SOLD | Michael CarboneThis stylishly presented and updated townhouse offers a superb blend of comfort and convenience along with a premier setting adjoining the beauty of sprawling bayside parks. It delivers an inviting easy-care environment which is designed for entertaining and outdoor enjoyment boasting a north-east aspect and bay vistas from its upper level.
- One of only eight in the boutique collection with a private entrance
- Garden front courtyard with goldfish pond, stylish bamboo flooring
- Open plan living and dining, modern stone and induction kitchen
- Generous rear alfresco courtyard with garden shed, reverse cycle a/c
- Three spacious bedrooms, master with superb bay views and ensuite
- Built-in robes, internal laundry, updated bathroom, single carport
Its quiet interiors and generous outdoor spaces provide ample space for the family or are equally as appealing to downsizers or time-poor executives. City bus services, the rail and Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre are all within easy walking distance and it's just moments to Sydney Olympic Park.
Contact Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995