House for sale
59-61 Wonga Beach Road,
Wonga Beach, QLD
8 5 8
Circa $3m Range
NAME & ADDRESS SAY IT ALL"Tropicool Beach Oasis" borders 116m of Oasis Drive, 40m of Wonga Beach Rd and 62m of Bells Reef Rd hidden behind gloss finished privacy fencing. The fourth side of this magical setting looks through lower fencing to coastal rainforest boasting 100+ year old trees and an array of tropical palms onward to the 121m of privately entered beachfront, so close you can virtually walk down the two included jet skis to the playground that is the Coral Sea. Port Douglas headland to the south, Snapper Island and Daintree River mouth to the north and Low Isles directly to the east, passing inshore Bells Reef and other fishing opportunities.
Boasting over 6300m2 the landscaped gardens lay host to a magnificent dwelling ideal for extended families or an ideal home based business venture via a purpose built function room, two guest villas & local Government zoning to incorporate "Resort Business".
* Main dwelling of some 595m2 features entry living room, dedicated dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry. Marble & sandstone combine with the highest timber handcrafted finishes of Silver Ash & Rosewood. Outdoor combines with indoor via a plethora of windows to the included 95m2 of patios & on to the natural views.
* Two self-contained guest houses of a combined 240m2 each offer pool views, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, laundry, living room and inclusive of 40m2 of covered patios.
* Offering dual gates at either end of the property, the main entrance takes you to another 240m2 for an 8 vehicle garage combined with an entry foyer, bathroom, office/studio/workshop & spiral stairs up to a replicated 240m2 - currently a multi-games room including billiard table & balcony but the ideal conference or Wedding Reception venue.
* Two Cabanas of similar 50m2 size offer outdoor dining viewing the floodlit rainforest & glitters of the ocean or poolside seating & daybed.
* Recent maintenance and upgrade investments total well in excess of $100,000, offering a sustainable Solar Power system with backup 3 Phase 17Kva Cummins generator (15 hours use).
* Full irrigation with a multitude of independent sectors via new control panel sourcing onsite private bore water.
* Sumptuous garden lighting & all new pond pumps to 5 water features along with all new pool pump & pool lights.
* New automated panelled garage doors.
* Numerous air conditioning & ceiling fan upgrades.
* New Solar Hot Water System & associated pump.
Situated just 90 mins from Cairns & 30 mins from Port Douglas this luxurious & expansive opportunity offers unrivalled beach frontage with private access & an incomparable home in perfect condition. The vendors are motivated & ready to move south. The suited buyer has many options in regards to furnishings & other inclusions such as quad bike, ride on mower & other machinery.
Suited to the rich & famous the seclusion allows others to only guess......inspect now as the value is immeasurable, but be warned you'll never want to leave!
Last updated: 12:23PM on Jul 27th 2017