House for sale
59 Baratta Street,
Blackburn South, VIC
4 2 1
The perfect neighbourhood to raise a familyEnchanting garden beds frame this superb family residence, ready for a successful future in the Box Hill High School zone. A desirable northern rear ensures that glorious sunlight streams inside throughout the day, complemented by an enticing under-cover alfresco and inviting front verandah.
Be charmed by the crackling open fireplace which features in the spacious lounge and dining, while polished timber floors and crisp, clean lines lead to the bright kitchen and family room. Designed with plenty of space, there are 4 double bedrooms plus a study/5th bedroom, accompanied by 2 bathrooms.
Ideally placed on the high side of the street and boasting solar panels, this is a brilliant foundation for any family, walking distance to Orchard Grove and St Lukes Primary Schools, kindergartens, beautiful parkland, buses and convenient Blackburn shopping village.
* Superb 4 bedroom plus study home in a family-focused pocket
* On the high side of the road with a north-facing backyard
* Lovely alfresco areas and lush garden beds
* Open fireplace in the lounge/dining
* Bright kitchen and family room
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and garage
* Solar panels
* Zoned for Box Hill High School, walk to primary schools
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.59barattastreetblackburnsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
Last updated: 01:11PM on Mar 13th 2018