House for sale
59 Crown St,
5 3 2
OFFERS BETWEEN $1.875MIL - $2.05MIL
Sprawling Executive Residence with Sensational ViewsENTRY VIA 11A MERIDIAN CLOSE, BELMONT
Perfectly elevated on a substantial 717m2 allotment, this expansive 3-storey family residence is captivating and inviting with stunning water views out to Lake Macquarie and the ocean beyond.
Custom-built boasting an extremely versatile floorplan, space and a contemporary flair complemented by blackbutt timber flooring and light-filled interiors, each level has been carefully crafted to enhance the low-maintenance family lifestyle.
* With access via Crown Street through a pedestrian gate and glass doors, this large carpeted room can be utilised as separate self-contained accommodation with kitchenette, an abundance of storage, access to a bathroom with shower & toilet. Use this level as a home office, rumpus, accommodation for extended family/guests or children’s retreat – you decide!
* Access to an oversized double garage with auto door and storage room.
* With access via Meridian Close through a large courtyard & grassed area into a large atrium.
* 3 generous carpeted bedrooms with robes and master retreat with double door entry, his & hers walk-in robes, open ensuite and lake views through large windows.
* The main family bathroom offers shower, deep bath and toilet whilst the ensuite to the master retreat offers shower, deep spa bath and separate toilet.
* Family room off the master retreat with access to balcony overlooking the lake.
* Laundry with external access, built-in benchtops and 2 storage cupboards.
* 5th carpeted bedroom with ocean views and built-in robe.
* Media room/home office with large screen, projector bracket (projector not included), surround sound and double doors to close for privacy.
* Expansive open plan kitchen, dining & living areas with access to balcony and absolutely mesmerising views of the lake and ocean. This is the perfect space to entertain multiple guests or keep an eye on the kids and interact from the kitchen without being too far away.
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm Beaumatic oven, 5 burner Beaumatic cooktop, Smeg rangehood, Smeg dishwasher, plumbing in place for fridge, butlers pantry and sleek 2pac cabinetry.
* Powder room ideal for guests.
OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES
* NBN connected.
* Data points in each bedroom.
* Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum.
* Bosch alarm system.
* Oodles of storage options.
Expected in a home of this calibre, the list of additional features and inclusions are extensive and will need to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Within close proximity is public transport, major shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, sporting fields, reputable schools. For those that love the lake, it is a hub of activity for sailing, kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and swimming.
Lake Macquarie is easily accessible and has walking and mountain biking tracks throughout its edge. Belmont is a 60 minute drive south from the end of the freeway to Wahroonga and a 30 minute drive into Newcastle’s CBD.
This stunning abode is surrounded by Belmont’s finest and I look forward to you viewing this stunning home. Contact Louise Vico to arrange your inspection by appointment only.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property attributes, land area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and may have been provided to Viking Realty by third parties. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and/or seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained herein.
Property Code: 285
Last updated: 10:21AM on Apr 13th 2018