House for sale
59 Guardian Avenue,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
4 2 2
Grand Entertainers HomeHarrison and the team at Century 21 Rouse Hill proudly presents this spectacular family home offering a high-quality Eden Brae design set on a roaming 685m2 block in the much sought after locale of family friendly Beaumont Hills.
With impressive open living spaces matched with modern style, this immaculately presented entertainers abode combines looks and functionality with multiple large open living areas that merge out into a grand outdoor entertainers paradise complete with a stunning sparking pool – with ample outdoor areas for children and pets to play.
* Four generous sized bedrooms, main presents an oversized ensuite completed by a spacious his and her vanity that allows for ample personal space further supplemented by dual shower heads
* Bathroom showcases a sizeable spa bath complemented by Italian Mosaic Tiling, dual vanity and designer shower
* Modern kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and giant oven with range hood, expansive bench tops that allow for easy and accessible island dining with ample overhead cupboard space and pantry
* Four large living rooms and two dining rooms allow for versatility and functionality whether entertaining guests or relaxing at home with the family. Blending present day luxury finishes and neutral tones throughout, it combines perfectly for elegance and warmth
* The deluxe, tiled alfresco melds into a sprawling resort style established garden with ample room for outdoor activities including a nine and a half metre self cleaning, gas heated Compass pool with glass fencing and Trevatine porcelain outdoor tiling - yours will be the destination of choice for year-round entertaining and comfort no matter the weather
* Fifth multi purpose room provides a private room for study, guest accommodation or a secluded leisure/hobby room shown off with a gorgeous French door
* Spacious double garage, rendered Georgian façade, Italian porcelain tiles throughout, downlights and hanging lights, grand entry to a stained wooden balustrade staircase, recently repainted, flawlessly maintained, capacious storage space and ducted air conditioning throughout for versatility and year-round comfort
Located in a prime Beaumont enclave, on an ideal street this stunning rare beauty on a 685.1m2 block delivers an Eden Brae Madison 40 home offering proximity to schools, shops and the forthcoming north-west rail link.
With plenty of wow factor within and without, this rare offering merges more than one could hope for into an outstanding family home.
Enquire with Harrison Markwick on 0402 138 886
Last updated: 08:41AM on Jan 20th 2019