House for sale
59 Hockings Street,
4 2 2
Offers From $1,150,000
Brand New Contemporary Executive Home in EJSS CatchmentCleverly designed for Brisbane's subtropical lifestyle, this elegant, architect designed home features high ceilings, European Oak flooring & a casual open plan design flowing to a sunny alfresco space, perfect for cool summer breezes & sunny winter days.
An elegant blend of stone, marble & warm timber tones in a chic layering of textures compliments the easy style of the home, well suited to modern families. The large entertainers' kitchen with bi-fold servery to outdoor dining is as chic as it is practical with extensive storage and European appliances.
Four large bedrooms, multiple living areas & lush 5-star bathrooms offer space & privacy whilst an additional home office/5th bedroom offers the flexibility to repurpose rooms to suit everyones needs.
Looking for an investment? Great low maintenance property with an added advantage of the Builders Warranty.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position, this unique home is an easy walk to nearby Kalinga Park & surrounding cafes, restaurants & shops & offers a private, low maintenance lifestyle conveniently located within the Eagle Junction State School Catchment & just 6kms to CBD.
- Four generously sized Bedrooms, with Walk-In robe to Master & Built-in Robes to remaining rooms
- 2.5 bathrooms with Ensuite to Master Bedroom, marble benchtops & floor to ceiling tiling
- Ensuite with double vanity
- All bathrooms fitted with Argent tapware, giving you the ultimate quality, style and precision.
- Home office/5th bedroom located on the lower level
- 2 Living rooms over two levels
- Stylish Kitchen with European Induction Cooktop, Electric oven, integrated dishwasher & stone benchtops
- ilve appliances in the kitchen create a striking kitchen with high performance & high quality
- Kitchen cupboards are floor to ceiling with soft close doors
- Windows on ground floor key lockable
- Open-Plan Living and Dining area with European Oak flooring
- East facing Alfresco Living space
- Zoned, Ducted Air-Conditioning & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Remote Automatic entrance to Double Garage with internal access to the house
- Generous Storage over two levels of the home
- Large storage under staircase, accessible by internal door with internal light.
- Galley laundry & private Utility area
- Aerial wall socket in Master Bedroom, Downstairs Living Area & Upstairs Living Area.
- Double Power Plugs x 2 in - ground floor living area, all bedrooms, upstairs living area & laundry
- Low Maintenance & Private East Facing Rear Garden
- Located 6kms to Brisbane CBD, a short drive to Brisbane Airport & Gateway arterial link to Gold & Sunshine Coast
- Located close to quality State & Private Schools with public transport at end of the street
- Freehold Home located in a culdesac position within walking distance to Kalinga Park
- Located in Eagle Junction State School Catchment
Situated in one of Brisbane's blue-chip inner north-east, Clayfield is a leafy, established suburb which enjoys a diverse range of shopping, dining & schooling options 6 kilometres from the CBD. Just a short drive to Brisbane airports and major arterial roads, Clayfield has an abundance of parkland & public transport facilities nearby.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 04:22PM on Dec 10th 2018