59 Maygar Street,
LMR-Zoned Investment Opportunity in a Prime Inner-City LocationSet on a north-south 825m2, this 5-unit residential block presents a stellar opportunity to acquire a versatile freehold investment in a high-growth Brisbane locale.
Located just 5km from the CBD, close to bus and train transport as well as extensive shopping and lifestyle precincts, the property offers investors a multitude of lucrative options.
Zoned LMR, potential exists for 2 or 3 level multi-unit or duplex redevelopment (Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval). Alternatively, deposit' this gem in a land bank, put your superannuation to work (SMSF), or consider refurbishing the existing units to maximise the rental return.
The property's five (2 bed, 1 bath) units offer brick veneer construction, undercover carport, communal laundry and individual metering. All units are currently leased out with a rental return of $1290 per week.
Combined with Windsor's solid capital growth, investors seeking a golden residential development opportunity for now or the future, will find no equal!
- Exclusive, leafy suburb just 5km from the CBD
- Walking distance to city bus, Windsor Train Station and Lutwyche Shopping Centre
- Minutes from Newmarket Village boutique shopping and cinema complex; Wilston caf and
restaurant strip; Kedron Brook walk/bikeways
- Windsor State Primary and Kedron State High school catchments
- Minutes from elite schools including St Margaret's, St Rita's, Brisbane Grammar
- Swift access to Brisbane Airport via Airport link
- Minutes to Royal Brisbane hospital; Westfield Chermside; Eat Street Northshore,
For further information contact Madi Roche on 0425 363 000 or Cathy Roche on 0488 110 104