House for sale
59 Milroy Avenue,
6 4 4
Classic Family Home, Level Garden, Pool & Self-contained Studio on Approx 689sqm of LandThis exceptionally spacious single-storey Federation residence is set on a large level parcel of land with private gardens, sunny swimming pool and a separate self-contained studio that is ideal for teenagers, live-in staff, guests, in-laws or rental income.
In a wide tree-lined street close to golf courses, schools, University of NSW and East Village Shopping Centre, the classic double-fronted home stands well back from the street behind a landscaped front garden and side driveway with parking for 4 cars. Gracious and comfortable, it features large rooms with elegant original features including high patterned ceilings, tessellated tiling and original fireplaces.
With easy level access, the wonderfully versatile 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home has elegant formal sitting and dining rooms, modern gas kitchen and family living & dining areas opening to a side courtyard, back garden and pool. Additional features include reverse-cycle air-conditioning and covered garden storage area.
- Beautiful entrance hall with tessellated tiled floor
- Elegant formal living & dining rooms w fireplaces
- Casual family living area open to garden and pool
- Spacious family dining area seats 8 or more people
- Large modern gas kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Covered alfresco courtyard for relaxed entertaining
- Main king-size bedroom with decorative fireplace
- 3 more double bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Main fully-tiled bathroom, 2nd bathroom, laundry
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning (family living/dining & main bedroom)
- High patterned ceilings, plantation shutters
- Self-contained studio ideal for live-in staff or income
- Private back garden with mosaic-tiled swimming pool
- Footsteps to popular local caf and kindergarten
- Close to schools, UNSW, Anzac Parade restaurants
Last updated: 04:04PM on Sep 22nd 2017