59 Renwick Street,
Freestanding Family EntertainerSet beneath high ceilings, this freestanding home showcases a fusion of vintage style and contemporary additions. With good proportions and green surrounds, it offers an inviting sanctuary for family life.
A sensible floor plan offers division between the living and dining spaces, with a large all-weather alfresco area to the rear offering plenty to excite the entertainer.
Wonderfully positioned, the home is set a short walk between Marrickville and Tempe Stations and only moments from riverside reserve at Mackey Park, shops and Ferncourt Public School.
- Separate living & dining zones with air-conditioning
- Functional kitchen with separate walk-in pantry/store
- Alfresco area includes large outdoor entertaining room
- Bedrooms with built-ins, main with vintage fireplace
- High ceilings & wide timber floors carried throughout
- Contemporary bathroom with walk-in shower, extra WC
- Off-street car space plus potential for extra parking
Council Rates: 382 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $192 approx. per quarter
Land Size: 328 sqm
A diverse cultural hub in Sydney’s Inner West, there’s plenty of flavours here to tempt excitable taste buds. It’s a suburb well connected to rail and is just 7 kilometres from Sydney’s CBD. Streets are lined with a delightful mix of historic buildings and modern residential/commercial properties. Home to the famous Marrickville Metro shopping centre.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ross Mournehis on 0419 171 469.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 778