House for sale
59 Tahiti Avenue,
Palm Beach, QLD
5 2 2
Offers over $1,050,000
BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT HOME PALM BEACHSituated in arguably the best street in Palm Beach overlooking the Laguna Lake, enjoy the benefits of this incredible location. Only a short stroll to trendy cafes, shops, transport, schools & the stunning beach front, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to make this home your own.
The North East facing block is the perfect destination to unwind. With a Hamptons inspired ambience, your french doors open your home to discover a series of external entertaining options, from the under cover alfresco BBQ area, the backyard over looking the stunning lake, or simply gather around the sun drenched pool. The Laguna park joining directly to your home gives you a complete sense of extended yard space. The generous master suite features split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, large tranquil balcony with water views and spacious ensuite.
- Within Palm Beach Currumbin High School catchment
- Fully fenced & secure front entrance, pet & child friendly yard
- Each of the 5 bedrooms and office space contain ceiling fans & cupboard space
- Dual tandem lockup carport with integrated storage space
- Large windows throughout allowing plenty of natural light
- Abundance of storage space available
- Enjoying South Palm Beach positioning.
- Walking distance to Lacey Lane, Palm Beach Beachfront and Currumbin Estuary
- Rear garden extending to park lands and the largest playground in Palm Beach
- Five bedrooms and two separate living areas, plus additional office space
- Completely self sufficient office space with its own private entry for guests/clients
- The perfect lagoon style in-ground pool with plenty of entertaining space surrounding
- Only meters to Burgster Cafe and Bar, The corner shop, Bakery and additional stores
- Minutes to local schools, shops and sporting fields, 8 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
Palm Beach is gated by two pristine still water estuaries, Tallebudgera to the North and Currumbin Estuary walking distance to your home to the South, perfect for the coffee at the Dune Cafe. Every day is a holiday with the elements of the sun, the surf and the sand. With much more to discover, we look forward to showing you this wonderful opportunity.
*Disclaimer, some photos are from when the sellers originally purchased the home and may differ slightly to its current set up.
Last updated: 09:31AM on Jun 21st 2019