House for sale
59 Teviot Road,
4 3 7
Escape to your Own Acreage Retreat!Have you ever imagined coming home to a Private Tree lined Acreage that gives you a total sense of tranquillity? Waking up to the Sounds of Kookaburras, rather than your Neighbours? Raise your Family in this idyllic Bush Sanctuary that will give them the childhood they can only dream of! The property provides a growing family plenty of room to spread out and enjoy all that makes Carbrook so sought after. That country feel, the fresh air, the peace and serenity. 59 Teviot Road is a Dual Living Residence set on just under 5 acres (2 Hectares) and features the following:
- Inside you will find it has been immaculately looked after in its original decor
- Exposed Brick throughout
- The main living area off the Entry Way houses the open fireplace to set the atmosphere when the nights get cold
- Kitchen adjoining Living Room
- Raked Ceilings to Living Areas
- Separate Lounge Room with an adjoining Dining Area
- The Master Bedroom (with ensuite) and Bedroom 2 are positioned on the right-hand wing on the house, with Bedrooms 3 and 4 on the left
- Bathroom with Separate WC
- Laundry with Linen & Storage Cupboards and access to the Enclosed Entertaining Area
- The Patio Area is an extension of the Living Spaces and includes views to the Inground Pool area
- 4 x Reverse Cycle Air conditioners and 6 x Ceiling Fans throughout Residence
The Separate Double Garage boasts an adjoining Granny Flat for Dual Living with its own patio area and Carport. There is also a 4 Bay Shed that is perfect for the Home Business, additional Car Accommodation or a workshop.
Other Features Include:
- 1 x 40,000L In Ground Water Tank
- 2 x 10,000L and 2 x 5,000L Water Tank
- In Ground Pool
- Dam, with 8 taps throughout the property for irrigation purposes
- Current Pool Safety Certificate
- Current Termite Barrier
- Fruit Trees (lemon, persimmon, mango, guava, mandarin, macadamia, monstera deliciosa)
Positioned in the heart of Carbrook, this property is only a few minute's drive from the M1, and is centrally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, within 30 minutes of each. Enjoy the convenience of shopping in one of Queensland's biggest shopping centre's, just down the road, and for the Golf Lovers, River lakes and Carbrook Golf Courses within a stone's throw. Also located only minutes away are Chisholm Catholic College, Calvary Christian College, Kimberley College and Carbrook State School. Boat ramps into the river are within 2kms and Redland Bay is only 10mins away.
This Property is being sold without a price and therefore a guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Oct 18th 2018