59 Wavecrest Drive,
Castaways Beach, QLD
Another ONE Sold by Craig BrumbyHow does a five minute stroll to the beach via a pedestrian underpass (no roads to cross), with miles of golden sand and surf sound? What about looking at a leafy green National Park backdrop from your two rear decks? This large beach house has an enviable location that offers some sea views over the reserve opposite; it was built to last of concrete block and is move-in ready. Generously proportioned (ca 400m2 total) on a very private 1008m2 allotment, this home provides plenty of space for a growing family or for a couple to spread out and relax.
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus a large study; there is room for everyone
- Interesting and easy going floorplan offers approx 380m2 of internal and undercover external living
- Four roofed decks/terraces, totalling 80m2, plus additional paved areas
- Fully repainted, inside and out, top to bottom
- All new quality carpets just installed
- All new roof, including fully insulated roofing to all decks/terraces
- National park to rear boundary, reserve across the street
- Rear balconies perched among the treetops; perfect for sunsets and privacy
- Extensive maintenance programme just completed including all new air-conditioners, new lights and professionally installed tropical gardens.
Add your own touches to bathrooms and kitchen or just enjoy as is, this property is in excellent order throughout and ready to go.
Castaways Beach is a family oriented community of just 232 single homes bounded by National Park and a magnificent surf beach. Just a few minutes drive from Noosa Junction shopping and schools, it delivers a peaceful and happy beach lifestyle. It's a paradise for families to raise kids (handy school bus stop just 100mtrs away) and is also a favourite for retirees to enjoy life by the sea. And in Noosa, where everything is measured in distance from the beach, this very desirable home is right near the front...
This spacious beach home will always be in a location that generates capital growth and ensures an enviable lifestyle. Call Craig on 0417 7809 765 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Property Code: 172