5A Braemar Street,
Three Bedroom Art Deco Ready For New LifeA perfectly preserved Art Deco, this solid three bedroom home could do with a bit of love from someone who appreciates the timeless elegance of a by-gone era. Comprising entry hallway, formal lounge, double doors to dining room, main bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, two bedrooms offering storage, serviceable bathroom, kitchen, laundry, additional external toilet and single garage.
• Solid 3 Bedroom Art Deco in desirable Essendon pocket
• Stunningly preserved Art Nouveau period features throughout
• Perfect floor plan and land-size for renovation or redevelopment (STCA)
• Good investment property with strong tenant demand
• Close to excellent schools, transport, parks & shops
Retaining magnificent plaster ceiling ornamentation, diamond lead-light windows and dark timber architrave and dado rails throughout, this is a wonderful example of art nouveau design at its finest. Proximity to Lincoln Park, leading schools, public transport and Mt Alexander Road, plus shops, cafes and restaurants all close by, guarantee an ideal family home for the long haul. A golden opportunity to marry the period details of the past with the 21st century or totally redevelop (STCA), this eminently liveable home would also make a great rental property.