6/10 Dudley Street,
Spacious Single-Level Sensation in Privileged Golden Mile PositionInstantly inviting, smartly renovated, and impeccably presented, this single-level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse offers so much more than initially meets the eye. Masterfully designed to accentuate light, enjoy house-like scale in a true position of Golden Mile privilege, footsteps from sand and sea.
Peacefully positioned towards the rear of a tightly held block, discover a cleverly configured, family-friendly floorplan with a combination of free-flowing living zones. Radiant and relaxed lounge and dining areas lead to a fully refreshed kitchen with the natural warmth of Tasmanian oak underfoot. Offering ample preparation and presentation space, high-end, stainless-steel Miele and Smeg appliances are underscored by sleek Caesarstone benchtops.
Step outside to an elevated, timber-topped deck and courtyard, blissfully capturing the morning sun with ease. Featuring more than enough room for a BBQ and the full suite of outdoor settings, this radiant retreat under an automatic awning will be enjoyed for everyday living and dining all year round with the chance to entertain in total serenity.
All 3 bedrooms are generously sized and drenched in sunlight, serviced by a pair of deluxe, stylishly updated bathrooms. Comprehensive features include laundry capabilities, a handy powder room, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, a remote-controlled 2-car garage plus workshop space and additional driveway parking, motorised blinds and awnings, secure alarm, and storage solutions.
Now is the time to secure a perfect piece of Brighton's prestigious Golden Mile. Simply stroll to the beach, amble along the foreshore to Royal Brighton Yacht Club for sunset cocktails, and take advantage of easy access to Church and Bay Street village life. The ideal spot to enter the rewarding Brighton market, invest wisely, or downsize in style, this one will not last long!
At a glance...
* 3 large, light-filled bedrooms, 2 with BIR.
* Roomy and radiant lounge room
* Relaxed dining area
* Stylish, stone-topped, high-end Miele and Smeg kitchen with sleek breakfast bar
* Centrally located, fully tiled and heated semi-ensuite bathroom with stone-detailed vanity
* Handy powder room
* Second bathroom with laundry capabilities
* Private, elevated, timber-topped deck and courtyard
* Low-maintenance garden and lawn
* Remote-controlled 2-car garage with workshop space plus additional driveway parking
* Plush carpet and Tasmanian oak flooring
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Terrazzo-tiled entry porch
* Recessed down-lighting
* Secure alarm
* Moments from schools, cafes, transport, shopping, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1374