Apartment for sale
6/2 Well Street,
2 2 1
Unrivalled, Light-Filled Luxury with Additional Lifestyle AllureSet on the ground floor of the low-rise, Rothelowman-designed Oscar complex, make a grand entrance in this superbly spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, uniquely offering the luxury of direct access from street level. A matter of footsteps from the vibrancy of Church Street rail and retail, the stylish simplicity of this elegant entertainer is breathtaking.
From the very first step inside, discover a wonderful sense of depth with a welcoming hallway under high ceilings. Indulge yourself with the far-reaching comfort of open-plan living and dining, complemented by a Caesarstone-detailed kitchen showcasing integrated, high-quality Miele appliances, a waterfall-edged breakfast bar, and a cleverly concealed Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer.
Indoor and outdoor spaces seamlessly combine through fully sliding, double-glazed doors to create a real sense of occasion. Showcasing more than enough room for a BBQ and the full suite of outdoor settings, spill out to a light and airy wraparound terrace, sheltered from the elements and perfectly primed for entertaining on any chosen scale.
Light-filled, luxurious, and highlighting timeless design principles, a perfect pair of privately staged bedrooms offer terrace access with the generously sized main serviced by a fully tiled, private ensuite. The principal bathroom boasts floor-to-ceiling tiles, a Caesarstone-topped vanity, mirrored cabinetry, and a full-sized bath.
The enticing variety of high-end additions is particularly noteworthy including a double concealed laundry, integrated storage solutions, ducted heating/cooling throughout, basement car parking, recessed down-lighting, lightly toned, wide-board oak flooring, double roller blinds, and secure video intercom entry.
A short walk from the local beach and a host of Bayside’s finest schools, young families can make a secure entry into the Brighton marketplace, downsizers will purchase with single-level certainty, and investors will be overjoyed with low maintenance and high returns. Inspect today!
At a glance...
* 2 large bedrooms with BIR/WIR and terrace access, main with fully tiled ensuite
* Spacious open-plan living and dining under high ceilings
* Chef-friendly kitchen with Miele appliances, waterfall-edged Caesarstone benchtops and concealed integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge
* Sparkling central bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath, and Caesarstone-topped vanity
* Double concealed laundry
* Wraparound, covered terrace with plenty of room to entertain
* Private breakfast terrace servicing main bedroom
* Secure basement car parking
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Double roller blinds over double-glazed glass
* Integrated storage solutions
* Secure intercom and lift access
* Lightly toned oak flooring
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, trains and the beach
Property Code: 1339
Last updated: 01:50PM on Aug 19th 2019