Unit for sale
6/794 Pacific Parade,
2 2 7
OCEANFRONT APARTMENT & 5 x STRATA TITLED RETAIL SHOPSOutstanding opportunity to acquire this unique holding comprising of a (2) bedroom podium level apartment & (5) individual commercial premises situated right on the oceanfront esplanade.
The 'Nioka' complex is centred aloft a prime 680m2 allotment & home to just (6) apartments, over (6) levels & (5) elevated ground level retail shops, which are individually leased.
Seller may consider selling either the residential apartment or commercial shops alone, subject to terms.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on podium level / exclusive use of expansive open space (directly above shops)
- 5 x retail shops to be sold in one line (approximately 306m2 Net lettable space)
- 5 x car spaces included plus 2 (tandem for the apartment)
- All shops are occupied & fully leased
- Net rental income of commercial is over $174,000 PA + GST + outgoings
- Residential lease for 12 months @ $48,000 PA for the apartment can also be secured, if applicable.
- Ideal super fund & or strategic investment, with plenty of upside
Rates - $1,395.83 per half year (amount has 10% discount applied for payment by due date)
Water - $328.39 per quarter year
Body Corporate - approx. $170 per week
(please note the above details & financial information is approximate & is for the apartment only, the shops financials are payable by the tenants).
Magnificent ocean front position, right on the Currumbin esplanade (corner Murraba St) within this small & thriving exclusive village, which is home to some of the most luxurious properties on the coast.
Your integral holding, which forms part of just a handful of commercial options available on this beach front, is a just short stroll to Currumbin Vikings Surf club & the Wildlife Sanctuary.
Beach lovers and surfers flock to this beautiful location all year around to take advantage of uncrowded beaches & ripping right hand point breaks that peel off from 'Currumbin Alley'.
Coolangatta Airport is less than 10minutes from you front door as too the Southern Cross University - Byron is 40mins South, Surfers less than 30mins North & Brisbane Airport about an hour thereafter.
If you are looking to invest in Blue Chip real estate, then this is it.
Coupled with its current tenancy mix & underpinned by your shareholding of this superb beach front allotment, you can be assured of stable income and continued capital growth.
This top shelf property certainly deserves its place within your portfolio.
Last updated: 02:10PM on Mar 13th 2018