House for sale
6-8 Ridgeview Crescent,
4 3 4
CHARACTER & ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS BONOGIN ESTATEForest House is a uniquely designed residence located in the exclusive boutique gated estate in nearby Bonogin. This private oasis has been positioned perfectly to capture the best of the Queensland lifestyle. Indoor and outdoor living is combined while overlooking native and tropical gardens around a large solar heated saltwater in-ground pool. All this surrounded by reserve bushland on three sides.
An illuminated concrete driveway extends to the rear of the single level property, and provides a multitude of off-street parking including two exclusive visitor parking bays. The property has a three-car garage with an additional extra wide carport attached. There is an additional purpose-built area for a boat, trailer or caravan.
Upon entry, the tropical landscaping takes ones breath away and provides a hint of what is to follow. The interior of the home has an immediate sense of tranquillity with insulated soaring cathedral ceilings and a large designer fireplace. Natural materials are used in the entertainer's kitchen giving it character and an unrivalled uniqueness. The kitchen, lounge and dining areas extend seamlessly beyond vast expanses of sliding glass to an alfresco terrace with a plumbed barbecue kitchen overlooking the pool and play areas.
The expansive and luxurious master bedroom/parents retreat overlooks the surrounding tropical landscaping and the pool beyond. It features a large walk in robe, together with a generous ensuite with a deep bath, double vanity and large double shower.
A teenagers retreat or guest suite is found at the opposite end of the home attached to a large media room giving entertainment options for the larger family.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4 vehicle garaging, home office, media room and sparkling inground pool
Property Features Include:
- Expansive master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in-robes
- Large guest suite or ultimate teenage retreat with cathedral ceilings, ensuite and private side access
- Main bathroom featuring a bath, shower and separate toilet
- Media room with top-of the-line cinema equipment, quality sound and vision and electric block out blinds
- Large home office with side access, built in desks, storage and pop-up multi USB/electrical ports
- Entertainerï¿½s kitchen with black Zip tap (cold/boiling/sparkling water), stylish concrete/wooden benchtops, soft -close cabinetry, Bosch dishwasher, bar and wine fridges and a breakfast bar
- Open-plan living and dining spaces with stunning timber floors opening onto the deck integrating indoor/outdoor living seamlessly
- Separate powder room
- Outdoor kitchen by Ziegler and Brown, includes Caesarstone benchtop, plumbed in sink, barbeque and bar fridge.
- Large salt water solar heated pool with tiled surrounds and pool cover
- New Plush wool Carpet throughout
- 40,000L underground concrete rain water tank for garden use
- Town water
- 5kW solar panels with new inverter
- Zoned metal flex commercial grade ducted air-conditioning
- Fully insulated ceilings regulating temperature throughout the year
- Flat grassed play areas
- Ample off-street parking
- Security screens and Timber shutters
Year Built: 2008
Building Size: 440m2 or 47 squares
Land Size: 4079m2
Body Corp: Approx. $33 per week
This highly sought-after premium security gated acreage estate sits within minutes of the Gold Coast's exclusive private schools of Somerset College, All Saints Anglican School, Hillcrest Christian College, Kings Christian College and St Andrews Lutheran College
Short drive to beautiful Burleigh Heads beach
Close proximity to Gold Coast airport
Short drive to Robina Town Shopping Precinct
Only minutes to M1 motorway and Varsity train station
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Last updated: 03:07PM on Oct 20th 2019