6 Albert Street,
A Unique Offering of Historic Character and Quality in DulwichFew properties can rival the sense of quality and substance evident from the moment you step inside this gracious family home set in one of Adelaide's most tightly held and prestigious areas.
Built in circa 1926, 6 Albert Street is a property that has been developed with heart and soul. Effortlessly blending period charm with contemporary style and impeccably presented, this exceptional dwelling is a family home unmatched in quality or rarity over two easily accessible levels.
The gardens and grounds are fully developed and immaculately cared for. To complete the package is a sparkling inground swimming pool and annexe which can be utilised as a home office, teenagers retreat or studio.
After being welcomed by a traditional tesselated tiled verandah, enter the home through the opulent entrance hallway and be greeted with the following:
- Huge upstairs master suite with deluxe walk-in robe, ensuite, split system air conditioner, heating from flue of combustion heater and balcony with views of the verdant rear garden
- Additional bedroom upstairs, ideal for a nursery or private study
- 3 double sized bedrooms downstairs boasting decorative ceiling roses and ceiling fans, and two with feature fireplaces
- Luxurious formal sitting room with ornate ceiling and feature fireplace
- Magnificent formal dining room with ornate ceiling, leadlight window and gas fireplace
- Stunning Farquar kitchen with two-drawer dishwasher, separate gas and electric cooktops, granite benchtops, island bench and ample cupboard space
- Large, light-filled living and dining room with combustion heater and split system air conditioner
- Study or library with safe
- Classic bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Valuable third toilet for your convenience
- Rear and side verandahs with cafe blinds, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Detached studio or ideal home office/teenagers retreat
- Sparkling inground chlorinated and salt swimming pool
- Garden shed
- Double length carport, drive through carport for ample off-street parking
Soaring ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, picture rails, decorative skirting and architraves give a sense of Edwardian grandeur to this magnificent family home, with these features seamlessly blended with the things important for effortless modern living.
Set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and only minutes' walk to boutique cafes and restaurants, Victoria Park and Dulwich Village with the CBD on your door step. A variety of excellent schools nearby and zoned for both Rose Park Primary School and Marryatville High School.
Build Your Family's Future Here!
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).