House for sale
6 Amaroo Place,
5 3 2
SET DATE SALE!
AN IDYLLIC FAMILY RETREAT!GRAND OPENING Thursday 17th January 5.30 - 6.15pm
Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Friday 8th February (unless sold prior)
Enjoying a splendid elevation that benefits from stunning inland and ocean views in one of South Duncraig’s most tranquil and tightly-held pockets, this enchanting five bedroom three bathroom two-storey residence combines contemporary comfort with exceptional entertaining.
A close proximity to top schools such as Poynter Primary and Carine Senior High is simply an added bonus here, whilst the likes of Percy Doyle Reserve, Burragah Village Shopping Centre, medical facilities and beautiful beaches are all only walking distance away. Also nearby are bus stops, the freeway and Hillarys Boat Harbour – amongst other excellent everyday amenities.
Soaring high ceilings create an overwhelming sense of spaciousness throughout the home, especially within an open-plan family and meals area that boasts built-in media cabinetry and seamlessly extends outdoors whilst being overlooked by a functional kitchen with a Westinghouse gas cooktop, a separate Westinghouse Freestyle oven, a Bosch dishwasher, water-filter tap, an appliance nook and a pleasant valley vista. Double French doors off this part of the floor plan reveal a fantastic multi-purpose games room with seating, a built-in granite bar, a sink, space for two drinks fridges and access out to a lined rear alfresco for all seasons and occasions with a picturesque backdrop of a sparkling below-ground swimming pool to absorb.
Also downstairs lie elegant formal lounge and dining rooms off the entry foyer, two minor bedrooms – one of which is a fourth or “guest” suite with its own semi-ensuite access into the third bathroom, a phone or laptop nook close to the kitchen and a hidden poolside gazebo with café blinds, louvered shutters, a sink, a Gasmate barbecue, sea glimpses and magical sunsets every single day of the year. Upstairs, there is a huge study (or sixth bedroom), a versatile landing that could be used as either a computer nook or sitting area and a commodious master ensemble headlining the three remaining bedrooms with its large walk-in wardrobe, a tiled balcony featuring awesome views to Rottnest Island and an exemplary ensuite bathroom comprising of a massive shower, a bubbling corner spa bath, twin-vanity basins, a separate toilet and an awe-inspiring aspect that includes Scarborough’s Observation City, the mesmerising Indian Ocean and its sprawling surrounds.
Neighboured by other quality properties in such a sought-after locale, this captivating abode oozes class and will impress you in every single facet. SOMETIMES, ONLY THE BEST WILL DO!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Recessed ceiling with ornate roses to the formal lounge, overlooked by the formal dining room
• Queen-sized upstairs 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 4th/5th ground-floor bedrooms have BIR’s
• Main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath
• Shower, toilet & heat lamps to 3rd family bathroom downstairs
• Double French doors to study, with balcony access & views
• Carpet to all bedrooms, the study & the formal areas downstairs
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, the study, alfresco (x2) & casual living spaces
• Floor-to-ceiling tiling in all bathrooms & toilets
• Outdoor access from laundry
• High storage capacity throughout, including a double linen press upstairs, an extra single pantry near the kitchen & a huge under-stair storeroom (plus storage recess) within the giant remote-controlled double garage
• Internal shopper’s entry, plus rear/outdoor access via the garage
• Separate upstairs toilet
• Feature double-door leadlight entrance
• Cedar lining/eaves to balcony, alfresco & poolside gazebo
• Feature down lighting & outdoor speakers to alfresco
• Ducted-evaporative aircon
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Gas hot-water system
• Manicured gardens
• Sunken rear lawns
• 729sqm (approx.
Last updated: 06:25PM on Jan 15th 2019