6 Bardo Road,
Packed With Potential and IncomeSolid 1954 built brick original home with north to rear in a popular and convenient location less than 100 metres from the vibrant Newport shopping village with an array of restaurants and cafes to choose from.
- Packed with potential it has been an investment property for the current owners
- Original features throughout it is ripe for updating but perfectly liveable as is
- Separate lounge with a wood fireplace and 1950ï¿½s glass feature wall
- Eat in kitchen looks like it was updated in the 80ï¿½s is light filled with a skylight
- Bathroom with a shower, bath, and separate toilet plus outside access to WC and shower
- Sun drenched north facing sun room with sliding doors out to a enclosed yard and patio
- Completely separate self contained studio granny flat with a private garden area
- Lock up auto garage with humongous workshop area and under house storage
If you have been looking for your first home, this is perfect with the help of an income from the granny flat.
Council Rates: $545.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.00 per quarter + usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 email@example.com