House for sale
6 Benjamin Street,
Bexley North, NSW
4 4 2
FOR SALE - STARTING AT 1.7 MILLION
YOUR CHOICE OF 2 LUXURIOUS NEW HOMESPerched above Bardwell Valley Parklands and Golf Course, this newly completed brick residence is a dream home come true.
Beyond the oversized front door, you'll discover one wow-factor after another as you move through the home's three light-filled levels and their perfectly integrated outdoor living zones. At its heart is a stunning open-plan kitchen, overlooking generous lounge and dining spaces and a covered deck with tranquil treetop views.
On the ground level, an additional living room features a double-height ceiling and large stacker doors, connecting to an expansive alfresco entertainment area and turfed yard. A highlight on the top floor is the opulent master suite, treating the homeowner to golf course and city skyline views, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with luxurious freestanding bath.
This leafy, secluded oasis is close to all amenities. Bexley North Public School is on its doorstep, and Bexley North village is a 10-minute stroll away, offering a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and fast city trains.
• Double-garage with automatic panel-lift door and internal access
• Designer kitchen featuring waterfall-edged marble island bench and splashback, Smeg appliances, Hettich soft-close, finger-pull cabinetry and walk-in butler's pantry
• Wide-plank European Oak flooring throughout
• Three full-sized bathrooms offering twin shower heads and wall-hung vanities, plus powder room
• Built-in wardrobes; walk-in robe and ensuite in master bedroom
• Ducted R/C air conditioning, LED downlights, touch-screen security system and intercom
• Quality construction with high ceilings, double-height voids, stacker doors and shadow-line detailing
• Beautifully landscaped exterior featuring low-maintenance composite decking
Last updated: 10:30PM on Aug 21st 2017