6 Boronga Avenue,
West Pymble, NSW
Near New, North to Rear Spacious Family EntertainerStanding proud on an elevated 980sqm approx. in a prime location with an impressive 26m approx. frontage, this modern Queenslander-style family home has an expansive and versatile layout and is designed to provide outstanding entertaining.
Flooded by natural light with a lovely ambience this house is just waiting for a family to call it home. Elegant lounge room, living area and dining area with warm finishes flawlessly integrate with its surrounds, flowing to the wrap around verandah. A large open French Provincial style kitchen with stone island benchtops and great walk-in Butler's pantry with glass sliding doors leading to the expansive back yard and onto the lavish lawns.
Four sun kissed bedrooms with built-in robes, three of the bedrooms boast French doors opening to the covered verandah, master with built in robe and ensuite and a large home office, lovely timber floors, LED lights, a spacious four-car garage and fully fenced gardens are just some of the treasures on offer.
Centrally located living in a highly sought-after leafy pocket of West Pymble with only moments to village shops, schools, Macquarie Park precinct, city buses, West Pymble Swimming pool and within walking distance to West Pymble Public School, making it perfect for young families.
- Large sun-filled living with French doors flowing to wraparound verandah
- Gourmet kitchen with 90cm freestanding Euromaid cooker, Omega appliances and walk-in butler's pantry
- Dining area framed by floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking rear gardens
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite and robe, opens to sundrenched verandah
- Generous home office with double French doors flowing to verandah
- Modern family bathroom with stone vanity, frameless shower and bath
- Stunning Black Japan timber floors throughout and ample storage
- Fully fenced, easy care gardens with lush lawns; four-car garage and a colourbond roof
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.