House for sale
6 Bowes Street,
Frankston South, VIC
4 2 2
$1,050,000 - $1,155,000
Stunning design, magnificent views and a location to match!Rarely does a property of this quality in such a great location come onto the market. Situated on the coveted Oliver's Hill and opposite the Yamala Reserve's tennis courts and bowling green, it's only a short walk to the secluded Davey's Bay, the Norman Avenue shops and the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
The property is also in the Frankston High School Zone and only 2.5kms to the vibrant centre of Mount Eliza with its many shops, cafes and restaurants
From the moment you walk in you will be impressed with the quality and feel of the place with the high ceilings accentuated by the tall joinery, the polished timber floors and the neutral colour scheme. On the ground floor are 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes. Two of the bedrooms are in a separate wing serviced with their own bathroom and toilet. The other bedroom doubles as an office and is serviced by an adjacent powder room. There is also the laundry with stacks of storage and a large living area with access onto a secluded covered patio. This living area can be separated from the feature staircase by closing the newly installed sliding accordion wall: great for giving guests or any teenagers living downstairs their own private space!
On the upper floor is a spacious sun filled lounge and dining area, a magnificent kitchen with granite bench tops and quality appliances, and the king size master bedroom with its ensuite and massive walk-in robe. There is also yet another powder room on this floor giving credence to the well thought out design of this property.
Leading from the upstairs lounge is the large L shaped balcony with uninterrupted views over the Yamala Reserve to Port Philip Bay and no overhead power lines to spoil the view: they have been put underground!
The property benefits from having:
• two bathrooms with granite bench tops
• two separate powder rooms (4 toilets in total)
• a large modern kitchen with 14 drawers and granite bench tops
• a new top of the range Bosch super silent dishwasher
• a 90cm DeLonghi electric oven
• a 90cm DeLonghi gas cook top
• tinting to the north and west facing windows
• ducted heating to all rooms powered by a new Braemar gas heater
• two new split system air conditioning units to the upstairs lounge and master bedroom
• a new ceiling fan to the upstairs lounge
• a ducted vacuum system
• a security alarm system
• smoke alarms
• new carpets to the living areas
• a double lock up garage with large storage cupboard and a new Merlin door opener
• a connection to the NBN with high speed fibre
All the new Owners will have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle this property has to offer!
Please note that the building size of 246 m2 referred to in the General Features is the floor area of the living accommodation only. In addition to this there is the balcony (32 m2), the garage (38 m2) and the porch (12 m2): a total of 82 m2 in addition to the 246 m2.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017