6 Dalkeith Street,
‘Braeside’ - Prized Position, Ultra Convenient with Potential, Level LandOffered to the market for the first time ever this classic bungalow has been tightly held in the same family since built in the early 1920’s. Positioned in very sought-after Dalkeith Street with two street frontages this is an ultra-convenient location with a short level stroll to Northbridge Plaza shopping, bus transport, cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
• Original period features include – exquisite leadlight windows and window seats, front entrance verandah, high ceilings.
• Timeless front façade and boundless potential to restore, renovate or rebuild (subject to necessary approvals).
• Rear vehicle access to lock-up garage via Bellambi Street. 15.24 metre frontage – front and rear. Land size 663.9sqm.
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, generous lounge room, separate dining (4th bedroom), rear sunroom with verandah and eat in kitchen.
• Expansive private child friendly yard and lawn with sunny north-west aspect and ample room for a pool (easy level access via rear street).
• Superb potential – no easements, complying development may be carried out, level land and easy access.
• Wonderfully quiet peaceful family friendly location. Arguably the best position in the suburb combining convenience with seclusion.
• 15 minutes to Sydney CBD, 10 minutes to Chatswood. Central to popular high schools and short walk to Northbridge Public and St Phillip Neri primary schools.