House for sale
6 Dee Why Grove,
5 3 2
$995,000 - $1,095,000
SPACIOUS COASTAL FAMILY HOME PLUS GRANNY FLATLarge & spacious quality 2 storey family home with beach style granny flat, set in a unique cul-de-sac in sought after Northshore Estate, less than 500m to the beach offering the perfect coastal lifestyle.
Designed for spacious family living and great entertaining all year around, whether outside under the expansive covered patio or from the huge games room with fitted bar and doors out to both the Alfresco and pool area.
Easy walking distance to Whitfords shopping centre, St. Mark's Anglican School, public transport and parks.
What's behind the red door?
- Double door entrance with Jarrah wood flooring extending into the formal lounge and dining
- Formal lounge and dining off entrance with feature fireplace
- Fitted study off the entrance with stylish desk, cupboards and filing cabinet
- Open plan living area off the kitchen with high raked ceiling and French doors out to the patio
- Large open plan kitchen with gas cooker, electric fan forced oven, stainless steel extractor, granite bench tops, lots of cupboards plus pantry and meals area
- Massive games room (large enough for a snooker table) with Jarrah floor, built in bar and doors leading out to the covered patio and additional doors leading onto the garden and pool area
- Upstairs parents retreat which includes an open plan lounge. Large master bedroom with mirrored robes plus walk in robe. Magnificent sunsets from the balcony which also overlooks the pool. Fully tiled en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Additional 3 bedrooms downstairs all with built in robes
- Fully tiled attractive bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet off the passage
- Standalone beach shack style' Granny flat overlooking the pool, with its own entrance - fully equipped kitchen, bedroom/living, bathroom with shower, basin and toilet, laundry
- Double auto garage plus lockable side gate for boat/caravan
- Huge covered patio off the living room and games room and overhead extractor for the bbq
- Attractive pool set in an easy-care garden off the covered patio and Gazebo
- Ducted reverse cycle aircon to the main living areas plus 7 aircon units to individual rooms
- Ducted vacuum
- Built in 1998
Last updated: 08:19AM on Aug 20th 2017