6 Donald Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC
AUCTION THIS SAT 12PM OPEN FOR INSPECTION STARTS @ 11.30AMA Property of Current and Future Potential
Cleverly tucked away in a quiet yet connected street, this much-loved home with proximity to Mt Waverley Primary School, Wesley College and Glen Waverley Secondary, has been well-cared for over many years and is now ready for a new family to move in and make their own.
Ready to be lived in now but ideally placed for a modern renovation, extension or re-development down the track (STCA), this weatherboard residence includes a light-filled lounge and dining area with gas heating and air-conditioning, bright kitchen with upright electric cooking and meals space, plus a spacious separate laundry.
Three bedrooms all have built-in robes, while a central bathroom with a shower over bath, a separate powder room and additional shower provides further convenience in a solid and spacious floorplan that is ready to be brought into the 21st century.
In a brilliant location with parklands nearby, close to Mt Waverley and Jordanville train stations, Pinewood Shopping Centre and The Glen, with great connection to Waverley Road and the Monash M1 Freeway, an exciting future awaits this traditional family abode.
- Ideal family home on a rectangular block with renovation and development potential (STCA)
- Current home with an L-shaped living and dining area, gas space heating and air-conditioning
- Kitchen with upright electric cooking and oven, breakfast bar, meals space and plenty of storage
- Bedrooms with robes, a central bathroom with shower over bath, powder room and additional separate shower
- Covered outdoor entertaining, large enclosed backyard, off-street parking and a huge 4 car garage with storage
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days