6 Glengarry Avenue,
Exceptional potential in a lifestyle positionAmid an exclusive enclave near Gardiner's Creek Reserve, Deakin University, private schools, Box Hill Bowling and Golf Clubs and easy access to public transport, this solid, double brick home has limitless potential in the perfect location.
In predominantly original condition, this 3 bedroom house features a large living and dining area with a spacious sky-lit kitchen and sunroom. The house has ducted heating throughout. The 588 sq m (approx.) allotment currently features water tanks, a carport and garage but provides plenty of potential for redevelopment upon STCA.
Further lifestyle benefits of this stellar location include close proximity to PLC, Kingswood College, primary schools, trams, buses, Wattle Park, local shops and cafes, with a direct route to Box Hill Centro and station.
- Mostly-original 3 bedroom house on 588 sq m approx.
- Sky-lit kitchen, a sunroom and generous living area
- A carport and garage with ample off street parking
- Renovate, extend or replace with a new home (STCA)
- Walk through Gardiner's Creek Reserve to Deakin University
- Near private schools, trams, shops and golf clubs
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.6glengarryavenueburwood.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days