6 Headland Drive,
Andalusia - Mediterranean living on a grand scaleConsidered one of the Noosa Waters area's finest dry block homes this master stroke in design and quality will afford the new owner the ultimate Noosa lifestyle. Evoking memories of sprawling summer homes on the Southern Spanish coastline with solid timber barn doors, lush Jasmine vines and terracotta tiling the new owner will have the feeling of being on holidays in an exotic European locale 12 months of the year.
Designed to accommodate a large multigenerational family with four living areas, four bedrooms, four bathrooms and an additional large office. This home provides a rare combination of cosiness, spacious rooms and warmth through quality finish and design.
All of the bedrooms are huge, three boast ensuites all have large wardrobes and all have an outdoor area adjacent including alfresco living and balconies for the upstairs bedrooms. A common request in the Noosa market place is a downstairs master suite which is on offer here, also a guest bedroom and large bathroom are on the lower floor. The second floor is perfect for a teenagers retreat, two bedrooms both ensuited and large living area.
A home for all seasons, entertaining large gatherings of family and friends is a delightful experience in this home. Winter nights will be warm and inviting in the fully equipped media room with fireplace, projector tv and adjacent alfresco living. Balmy summer Sundays by the pool will deliver lasting memories. A wrap around loggia melds the indoor and outdoor spaces of the home perfectly. A pool cabana completes the carefully planned outdoor zone of this understated home of immense proportions.
- Four bedrooms, three of which have ensuites, all with built in robes, master with walk in wardrobe
- Six metre high ceilings in entry hall, 3 metre ceilings throughout ground floor
- Adjacent to the Headland Park with only one neighbour to the rear
- Generous home office overlooking water feature and fish pond in private courtyard
- Spacious kitchen, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and walk-in pantry
- In-built entertainment unit & sound system, 6 sets of stereo speakers throughout the house and alfresco
- Spotted gum timber flooring throughout the ground floor living and kitchen areas
- Extensive laundry with plenty of under bench storage, over head cupboards and inbuilt ironing board
- Remote entry double lock up garage, alarm system and ducted vacuum system
- Bionizer in floor built cleaning system in the fully tiled Gumnut swimming pool
- 325L Solar Loline Hot water service, gas torches poolside
- Two gas indoor fire places and outdoor timber fire place to loggia
- Covered fully tiled built in BBQ area, H/C wet bar.
So many thoughtful additions and extras will surprise at every turn, book your inspection today.
*** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.