6 Henley Street,
HOME SWEET HOME!Set on a 500sqm green title block in an elevated position within the Como Riverside precinct, this home offers everything you will need - spacious living and family areas, amazing balcony views and plenty of outdoor space.
Conveniently located, the property is nearby the Preston Street shopping and cafe strip, local primary and leading private schools as well as Curtin University. It has great ease of access to the CBD by car, bike or public transport, including the freeway and riverside cycle paths.
As well as the fantastic location, great space and many lifestyle benefits of this property, you will also enjoy:
- Within the Canning Bridge redevelopment zone - potential for great opportunities!
- Large sized master bedroom with lots of wardrobe space and amazing views over Melville Waters from the balcony
- Good sized secondary bedrooms on the ground level, each with built-in-robes
- Two bathrooms, one on each level
- Freshly painted internally with new carpets throughout
- Spacious and newly renovated kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of storage space
- Secure fencing surrounding the property with a charming front garden and lawn area
- Large backyard offering potential for whatever your plans are - whether you want to add a pool, outdoor alfresco or area for kids to play
- Laneway access
- Walking distance to Canning Bridge train station
For more information or to arrange your viewing, contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029!