Land for sale
6 Jewell Street,
0 0 0
DA APPROVED 107+ UNIT SITE: MACKAY CBDNow is the time to purchase this prime development site as Mackay emerges from the bottom of the market. Improving market indicators such as influx of families back to Mackay region and employment growth in the Bowen Basin make this development site appealing. The target property is strategically located four streets from Caneland Central, the largest shopping centre in the Mackay region (with more than 110 speciality and service stores).
• 8,352 sqm* significant land footprint
• Approval in place for 55 Multiple Dwelling Units (comprising dual key units and/or single key units, up to a maximum of 107 tenancy units)
• PLUS Caretakers Residence and Ancillary Facilities
• Approval has been extended and will now expire on 8 October 2020
• Mackay is a city of Queensland located 970 kilometres north of Brisbane, which is eastern coast of Queensland, a population over 125,000.
According to Population Australia reports; Mackay population will reach 127,790 by the end of June 2018 and the population density is 410 people per square kilometer, which is one of the most populated cities in Queensland, Australia.
For full disclosure and further discussion, please don't hesitate to call Juanita Wanda Halden 0473 214 352.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Jul 30th 2018