House for sale
6 Marina Crescent,
Gymea Bay, NSW
6 4 2
Auction (Unless Sold Prior)
Luxurious Bayside Waterfront BlissExuding impressive proportions, effortless flow and style complimented by calming panoramas views across North West Arm, this impeccable waterfront home displays a superb fusion of architectural design, space and practicality.
Boasting a number of living and entertaining areas for the growing family and a sun-soaked solar-heated in-ground swimming pool with easy walking access through tranquil landscaped gardens to the water's edge with a private pontoon jetty.
Tucked away in a peaceful and private cul-de-sac setting, walking distance to corner store, café's and Gymea Bay Pubic School.
- Possible self-contained lower level with second laundry, bathroom and rumpus/teenagers retreat with doors opening onto the alfresco entertaining
- Full length glass windows surround the formal lounge and dining flowing to the sunbathed balcony with glistening panoramas of North West Arm
- A choice of entertaining balconies over-look the pool and calming Water view's
- Designer kitchen with stone bench-tops, walk in pantry, Miele induction and gas cooktop, Miele convection microwave, steamer and oven
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
- Master retreat occupying the complete upper level with sleek ensuite, generous walk-in robe and private balcony
- Spacious lounge opens to private sunlit front courtyard
- Pristine bathrooms, study with powder room, spacious laundry
- Boating facilities include private jetty pontoon
- Security intercom, ample storage, street level secure double garage
- Walking distance Gymea Bay Public School and only moments to Gymea Village Shops and transport links
Last updated: 03:57PM on Nov 13th 2019