6 Marine Parade,
Freestanding Victorian BeautySt Heliers Art and Culture Precinct
- 3 double bedrooms - two with built in robes and decorative open fire place
- Sun drenched north facing living and dining, unique high ceilings and windows, bathing the house in natural light
- Private courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining
- Big entertainer’s kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher, ideal for both entertaining and family.
- Modernised central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate WC & generous laundry
- Timber floors; Ducted heating and cooling
- Land size 10m x 20m approx.
- Potential rent return up to $800pw ($41,600pa)
- Parking permits available
An exclusive opportunity to live in the very heart of Abbotsford with renowned cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. Walking distance to Collingwood Children’s farm, bike paths, golf course, Yarra parks and trails. Trams, trains and the CBD all at your doorstep. Be in the perfect pocket of Abbotsford, combining both city life and family living.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.