House for sale
6 Millstream Court,
6 4 4
Position and Privacy - OPEN TODAY BY PRIOR REGISTRATION ONLYCONTACT TOM HOGAN DIRECTLY to arrange an inspection Saturday 23rd September 2017.
Positioned in one of Buderim’s most sought after locations, this meticulously handcrafted Helidon sandstone home can easily be distinguished as one of Buderim’s most unique and desirable homes.
Designed and built by master stonemason Angel Buj-Casanoves, this home provides absolute privacy on a 1,423m² block and is surrounded by state bush land, which creates a sense of peace and tranquility as each window, frames a variable rainforest outlook.
Complete with four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, extra large laundry, two separate living areas, gourmet kitchen, expansive tiled entertaining areas, spectacular courtyard entrance and separate guest accommodation comprising of large bedroom, kitchenette, en-suite and private patio areas. This home has something for everyone, allowing relaxed living within a beautiful functional design.
The low maintenance gardens are tastefully landscaped, providing multiple seating and entertaining areas throughout the year to capture sun or shade. The fully tiled 17m resort style swimming pool, with a >3m depth allows for extensive fun in the summer months.
All of this and yet the home is positioned only a short walk to Buderim’s boutique shopping and cafes, Buderim’s Waterfall National Park is on the doorstep and other coast amenities including elite schooling, beaches, shopping centers and sporting facilities are within an easy 2 to 15 minute’s drive.
Features of note include:
• Unique hand cut on site, block Helidon sandstone home, with the Sandstone replacement cost in today’s market at a prohibitive cost
• Sandstone sculpture work inclusive in home
• Mediterranean style large open courtyard entrance with water feature
• Solid hardwood window frames and bi-folds throughout
• Tinted windows for insulation
• Pristine hardwood flooring
• Large lounge, which includes an open handcrafted sandstone fireplace, timber shutters, new carpet and built in surround sound system
• Well designed gourmet kitchen, with 2 fridge spaces and 2 separate sinks
• Huge master bedroom – retreat, which includes new carpet, luxury en-suite, designer walk in and built in wardrobes, private balcony with bi-fold windows and doors
• 3 further spacious bedrooms and study
• Extensive storage space throughout the home
• Separate guest accommodation
• Solar hot water
• 2 x 5000L rainwater tanks
• 3 Phase power
• Split system air-conditioning
• Wine cellar
• Ample parking and garaging
If you are seeking a home that is unique and private, with the ability to be intriguing and impress, whilst creating a homely and functional ambience then this is the home for you. It would be extremely difficult to replace this one-in-a-million home!
Last updated: 09:33AM on Sep 24th 2017