House for sale
6 Millstream Court,
6 4 4
Price Guide - Mid One Million
Spectacular, Unique Home with Location and PrivacyPositioned in one of Buderim’s most sought after locations, this meticulously handcrafted sandstone residence can easily be distinguished as one of Buderim’s most unique and desirable homes and is selling well below replacement value!
This luxury, custom-designed home provides absolute privacy on the 1,423m2 block, surrounded by bushland that generates a sense of peace and tranquillity with a variety of rainforest and garden outlooks.
The main residence has four spacious bedrooms, study, three large bathrooms, large laundry, two separate living areas, and a sizeable gourmet kitchen - a ‘foodies’ and entertainers delight.
The lounge area boasts a hand-carved sandstone fireplace and French doors, which compliment this desirable living zone for cosy winter evenings and conversely for superb air-flow in the summer. The huge master bedroom is a retreat on its own, with a private balcony, ensuite, designer walk-in robe and built-in robe.
The separate exclusive guest accommodation comprises a large bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, separate toilet and patio areas. This accommodation is peaceful and light-filled, which creates an ambience for rest and relaxation and has the potential for multiple purposes.
The gardens surrounding the home are tastefully landscaped, offering multiple seating and covered entertaining areas. Throughout the year, you can always find somewhere to capture sun or shade. This is complemented by the fully tiled 17m resort-style swimming pool.
All of this and yet the home is positioned only a short stroll to Buderim Village for boutique shopping and cafes. Buderim’s Waterfall National Park is on the doorstep and other coast amenities, including elite schooling, beaches, shopping centres and sporting facilities are within an easy 2 to 10 minutes' drive.
Features of note include:
• Designed and built with hand-cut Helidon sandstone by Master Stonemason Angel Buj-Casanoves
• Sandstone replacement in today’s market at a prohibitive cost
• Guest accommodation/studio with separate private entrance
• Solid hardwood window frames and bi-folds throughout
• Pristine hardwood flooring
• Gourmet kitchen; European appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooking, 2 fridge spaces and 2 separate sinks
• Extensive storage space
• High-quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Solar hot water & 3-phase power
• 2 x 5000L rainwater tanks
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Wine cellar
• 4-car accommodations (double garage, single garage + workshop, carport) and ample off-street parking
If you are seeking a home that is in a sought-after location, unique and private, with the ability to intrigue and delight, whilst creating a homely and functional ambience, then this is the home for you. It would be extremely difficult to replace this one-in-a-million home!
Last updated: 11:33AM on Feb 23rd 2018