House for sale
6 Ocean Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
5 6 3
Expressions of interest
World-class Residence in a Premier Beachfront SettingAn inspired design by Ian Poole and the award-winning firm of JPR Architects has created what is arguably the finest example of contemporary Australian architecture in a premier beachfront position.
This flawless residence boasts a uniformity of design across four extraordinary levels, with internal lift, delivering unmatched luxury and flair in a relaxed coastal style.
Conceived to complement the beauty in the surrounding environment, the home has been constructed to frame dramatic rock escarpments at the rear, while all main living areas are oriented towards the striking seascape and azure blue sky.
Featured in Belle's 'Beautiful Homes' book of 2015, its use of unique textures and reclaimed materials create a singularly imaginative residence of immense warmth and style. Offering deep beachfront decks on three floors, the residence is comprised of a series of fluid living spaces – all visually connected, yet providing discreet and private areas for family and guests.
* Ultimate holiday home features a gym, sauna, study, media room, and infinity edged pool overlooking the ocean
* Wide plank hardwood flooring and recycled bridge timbers frame the stunning interior spaces, finished with superb craftsmanship and custom joinery throughout
* Superb accommodation includes five bedrooms, four with stone finished ensuites, master with dressing room, indoor/outdoor deck
* State-of-the-art chef's kitchen, Wolf/Smeg appliances, polished concrete island bench, butler's pantry
* Original sandstone pathways lead to freestanding yoga studio offering dazzling views across the Pacific
* Landscaping by Anthony Wyer & Associates utilises reclaimed timber and sandstone blended with native plantings
* Environmentally sensitive construction includes rain tanks, solar panels
* Double brick, ducted heat/air, Jetmaster gas fireplace, temperature controlled wine cellar, back to base security
Last updated: 11:34AM on Nov 7th 2018