House for sale
6 Palmcrest Drive,
7 4 5
Expressions of Interest
DOUBLE BLOCK!! Prestigious home in Palm MeadowsWelcome to 6 Palmcrest Drive, Palm Meadows Drive, a peaceful gated community surrounded by 350 hectares of golf course. Palm Meadows is centrally located and only 10 minutes to Surfers Paradise and 5 minutes to Broadbeach. This home is the ultimate family home, with 7 large bedrooms you will have plenty of space for everyone. The living room opens up to the kitchen and dining room which overlooks the pool, a great space for entertaining. The kitchen is fitted with ample timber cabinets, granite bench top and gourmet Miele appliances, featuring 2 ovens to ensure enough hot food for everyone! With a double size allotment (1,421m2) there is endless space! Most allotments in Palm Meadows are only half the size, which makes this property even more special.
* 7 bedroom home all with a built-in robes and air conditioning.
* Chef's gourmet kitchen fitted with Miele appliances, 2 ovens, granite bench top, over 50 timber cabinets.
* 1421m2 flat block in Palm Meadows Golf Course Estate
* Master bedroom large enough to fit super size king bed, walk-in robe and built-in cabinetry with a spacious ensuite and seperate toilet.
* Built-in cabinetry throughout the house and in each bedroom for ample storage.
* Large heated salt water swimming pool and a low maintenance flat yard.
* Triple garage
* 2 solar hot water services
* Security & intercom system and gated community
* Rates: approx $1,413.47 per half year & Body Corporate: approx $964.40 per quarter
Call Tayla McCarthy now to arrange your own private inspection of this prestige home!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 08:35PM on Oct 17th 2017